bluetdi wrote:
> Thanks for the Update.
> What about the weather radar? Any progress? Maybe a beta for testing?
>
> Is this repository-link now the one and only, so others can be deleted?I have
> not made any further progress on weather radar.   Mainly due to
lack of time.   I still need to investigate how to display pictures on
the Touch and Radio.

So far it only shows the icon size pic in the Extras -> SDT menu.
Selecting  the weather radar menu just bumps the screen. In the android
app Orange Squeeze, the menu structure continues on to display the full
size radar picture.

I would also like to make the radar image available to Custom Clock, but
have not looked into that yet.   I suspect Custom Clock Helper may need
to be tweaked.

If anyone has advice, input, or has weather radar working on their copy
of SDT...  I'm happy to incorporate it the distribution I have been
supporting.

I can't be certain, but I'm not aware of any other repositories for SDT.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk