danco wrote:

> But I don't see that option.I am running Mac OS 10.15.4 (Catalina), LMS
> 7.9.2, but my Squeezebox is a very old one, Squeezebox 2, I think. I can
> see the Bookmarks plugin, with its options for the additional menu up
> and running, but no Add Bookmark option anywhere, even with a local
> track.

You are right - i never noticed that because i only use iPeng to control
the single "old style" player i own. I try to suppress the context menu
in situations where it is not useful. The older players seem to return
less information than the SqueezeOS based players, so i need to refine
that code a bit.

In the meantime: If you control your player with one of the smartphone
apps you will get the context menu there.