hopkins wrote:
> I cannot access the Network log - when I select it I get the popup
> "Socket Error # 10051 Network is unreachable." That is the case whether
> or not I enter the server IP in the main window.
That helps, the first thing it does is attempt server discovery, so
something is going wrong there.  Part of that process is determining the
local ip address so it can send the discovery packet on the right
subnet.  And that process can be confused by multiple adapters including
virtual adapters.  Something in there is throwing an exception and I
didn't (intentionally at least) change any of that since 2.6.5.  I'm
looking into it.  Thanks for your help, at least I know where to look.

--Greg

Squeezelite-X