I've uploaded v4.0.2 of the Spotty plugin. This is a maintenance release
and tries to address the rate limiting issue many of us have experienced
recently: Spotty has become so popular (thanks to Corona - or the
plugin's quality? :-)), we've hit a point where Spotify started to block
requests.

Overall the Spotty plugin triggers way more than a million requests to
Spotify's servers every day. There are days when something somewhere
goes wrong, and 400k pause events are reported, rather than the usual
20-30k. Or 15x the number of the usual tracks are looked up. But there's
also a relatively high base line of profile and device lookups. This
release tries to reduce this baseline, as catching those unique
explosions is much harder.

As always: keep reporting issues. It's important for me to understand
when an issue no longer is a hiccup in someone's installation, but
rather a "global" problem of all of us together.

Enjoy the music!

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo