results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

I know this is an old thread but here goes...

Thanks to SqueezeIR, I can control my amplifier using the SB
Controller.

But can I get SqueezeIR to turn on (or off) the amplifier automagically
whenenver the SB Receiver is turned on (or off)?

To make things more interesting: When I'm streaming music from an iPad
to the Receiver via AirPlay (using the Shairtunes2 plugin), the Receiver
is turned on (and off) by the plugin and not manually with the
Controller.