cpd73 wrote:
> Yeah, I'd imagine that's enough. Not sure how to start that from the
> browser though - for the non-app version. Also, supporting more than one
> player means new config, etc. To be honest, not sure its worth the
> effort. What advantage does this have over SB Player?

Probably nothing except it's the one I have installed as it works well
with and was recomended by Orangesqueeze when I originally installed it
some years back.

It's not really a big chore to start it manually on the odd occasions I
want to use it but it would be nice to have it automated.

Couldn't get the .1 version to work but the new .2 seems to work really
well - thanks for the effort in producing this.