sternenjaeger wrote:
> Sorry - my bad. As as said: I havn't used the buttons on the Boom for
> years. So: Seeking in Qobuz works fine for me on the Boom, both with 7.9
> and 8.0, on the device itself and with control apps.
> Everything else would also surprise me, because then my bookmark plugin
> wouldn't work on the Boom and i am sure i would have noticed that.

Thanks Michael and Sternjaeger for your feedbacks. Following your posts,
I have further investigated why I can't seek on my side on Boom and
Transporter...
I have tried changing the format from Flac 16bit to MP3 320 kbps to
test. And seeking works on Boom and Transporter only on MP3 320k.

Are you on your side streaming in MP3?

Transporter, Touch, SB3,  SB2, Duet, Booms, Radio --- Ipeng & Material
--- LMS 8.0.0 - 1588308753 on Pi4 4GB - Max2Play --- Qobuz