Paul Webster wrote:
> Just had an unusual thing happen on restarting LMS

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > "my" variable $err masks earlier declaration in same scope at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/lib/MyAnyEvent/Handlehls.pm
 line 2048.
  > Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/lib/MyAnyEvent/HTTPhls.pm
 line 47.
  > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/lib/MyAnyEvent/HTTPhls.pm
 line 47.
  > Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/HLSPLAY.pm line 30.
  > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/HLSPLAY.pm line 30.
  > Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/Plugin.pm line 14.
  > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/Plugin.pm line 14.

> I suspect that when LMS restarted it spotted that one of the players
> had been connected to a stream and PlayHLS was called while in an odd
> (startup) state.
> I do not have resume on restart enabled.

That's in the HTTP 1.1 code which is not my mine - it keeps TCP
connections open between GETs but everything is closed if LMS is
restarted.

I'll do some test with LMS restarts and seeif it reappears which I'm
trying to figure out the WCAP station.