mrw wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> The image from RadioVIS is an amalgam of the API "Cover Art" image which
> you referenced together with text overlays with "NOW PLAYING" and artist
> name. Designed, no doubt, to be displayed on a small "image only" device
> display and effective in that context. In "our" context I'd prefer the
> API image.

Previous current info didn't have the image and so it is a new addition
but I'm going to assume 320x320 and ignore the image resolution
prefernce as cover images can only be square.

I'm trying to see how the Program name can also be included as comments
about needing current track mention that people want to see program name
and current track. I can't recall but I think old API
(polling.bbc.co.uk) provided composite info for "NowTitle" and
"NowInfo".