For the 1.7.0 release of Material I want to add player icons. To
facilitate with this, I'd like to map the icons for SqueezePlayer on
Android (I have SB Player already) and iPeng's player. So, can someone
who has SqueezePlayer or iPeng's player installed please tell me what
Material shows for "Model" and "Type" in its information dialog for
these - I can then use these to map to a relevant icon. Thanks.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.