pinkdot wrote:
> Its more a dependency issue and a script probably wont help us. We seem
> to have 'patched' CPAN, currently provided by Synology. If Synology
> decides to update Perl this might be the end of LMS on Synology. But I
> doubt they will update Perl this year.
I do hope that itÂ’s not the end.

I know next to zero about programming so forgive the following question
if it is stupid.

If Synology do update Perl, could LMS not be updated to use the new
version of Perl too? Or is that a very complex job?

HB

1 x Duet, 1 x Boom, 3 x Radio, 2 x Touch with iPeng 9 served by Synology
DS2419+ and LMS 8.0.0 (pinkdot)