Ron F. wrote:
> I have noticed with the latest Github update, 29ffc486, that both Spotty
> and Qobuz have a problem rendering the new menu icons and the text that
> should be displayed underneath them, is now written across the middle of
> the icon images! Actually, looking more carefully now to the Spotty
> Browse display, only some of the icon images have this issue, not all of
> them, which is strange.

Don't have Spotty, or Qobuz, so can't check. Please post the RESP
message from Material's debug the corresponds to this corrupted list - I
can then fake this in my instance and recreate the issue.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.