philchillbill wrote:
> I have developed a (beta) account-linking concept which allows for
> *auto-updating* changed ngrok tunnel details when your ngrok machine
> reboots.

... I just had it running.
This is a very good option for those that want something simple like
ngrok but do not want to pay for a subscription for extra facilities
when then only thing want is the equivalent of a static host name.
I configured the updater to run as part of the process of starting ngrok
- so all automatic on boot (or on manual restart of ngrok).

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland