I've just enabled the Youtube plugin, obtained an API key, and pasted
that into the LMS settings page.

Youtube is showing in the menu now, but every option is blank, and
searches do not work. I've messed up somewhere!

Youtube has a page asking me to configure oauth settings, and I had to
guess here, as I've been unable to find specific instructions on how to
do it. (I probably haven't searched very well. I'm sure it's in this
thread somewhere, but I could only get search to return the entire 82
pages of posts).

So my best guess is that I've messed up on the Oauth page. Can someone
offer any advice? Thanks!