Hello Team.

Just subscribed to this forum and have had difficulty in verifying my
ID. Anyway:

Lastest Squeezelite-X 2.6.21 has exhibited a problem (where no problems
before).

Playing local network content from LMS 7.9.2 on Readynas (Debian) files
will play for a random period (3 minutes, 20 seconds before the end) and
then playback will pause. I note one thread on my Ryzen 1700x then
shoots to 100% CPU usage for 10-20seconds, then magically goes back to
1% and playback finishes.

It is random - does it 3 tracks in a row, then none for a track or 2,
then 5 in a row etc.

Doesn't do this with Spotty/Spotify streaming, just local MP3 content.

What can I do to assist in tracking down the cause of this issue?

Thanks.