oldius wrote:
> I had to use a different repository address to be able to recall
> yesterday's shows on BBC Iplayer today.
>
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
>
> The usual one would not draw up the list, resulting in a 404 file not
> found error.

The alternative URL
http://bpa-code.github.io/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml is working for
me without any issue and no other users have commented.

Since you did not say which URL you have previously been using, not the
version of the plugin,  it is hard to give a specific answer.
It is possible there was a temporary network issue but github is widely
used and no issues logged.

If you updated LMS recently, then you may have been using an old test
repo URL which are time limited and only now discovered they have been
deleted - however the last such URL I deleted was many months ago.