Man in a van wrote:
> on your Samsung Note 10s tart to playback, say bbc sounds, you should
> see the chromecast as a player
>
> have you configured the chromecast via google home?Thanks! I see my
> ChromeCast dongle on my TV  and my Google speaker - but
I could always see those before (as they're managed by the Google Home
app setup on my phone).

To confirm this, I powered down the PC so LMS wasn't running... and the
above two casting options still showed.

This is all very weird as everything within the plugins' setup confirms
they're working. It's defo not a firewall issue as the relevant exe
files are allowed through (I checked).

Cheers! [image:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200607/bc0f3add4b02990295616034d9cad8d6.jpg]

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Note 10+ 5G

Steve
Kettering, UK