philippe_44 wrote:
> Posting them maybe :-) or at least look at the binding interface

Hi Philippe and anyone else that can help

OK here is the bridge log - and it's completely empty, so that might
explain why it's not working/running

So, to recap:

- NONE of my Bridge-discovered devices show up as Players within LMS
(AFAIK)
- Whilst UPnPBridge and AirBridge are working on my other devices
(Airplay: via the Airplay option my Phone App to work my Yamaha
Amp/UPnP: via my Samsung TV - via the LMS icon on the TV screen) again
NONE of these devices show as 'Players' anywhere).
(See screenshots)

I've provided a few other screenshot of the settings pages of CastBridge
to provide more info, but I'm well out of my depth here - a clear case
of 'I don't know what I don't know' ��

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Steve

|Filename: players002.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30637|

Steve
Kettering, UK