cpd73 wrote:
> Just tried, and alarm works for me. However, when you favourite an album
> all LMS does is add -URL="db:album.title=ALBUM_TITLE"- to
> -favorites.opml- *Only* the title is added, so not much use for
> -Greatest Hits- albums!
>
> If you think Material is incorrectly storing the favourite I suggest
> you:
>
> >   >
  -  Favourite the album with Material
  -  Wait a couple of seconds
  -  Look at the contents of "favorites.opml" in your LMS's prefs
  > folder
  -  Remove the favourite
  -  Wait a couple of seconds
  -  Ensure its gone from "favorites.opml"
  -  Favourite the album with default web UI, iPeng, etc.
  -  Wait a couple of seconds
  -  Look at the contents of "favorites.opml"

> ...and check if Material is adding same info.Yup I was testing using a
> favourite album as an alarm and the same album
was already in the playlist it but at the end. I stupidly assumed the
alarm would try to play the album from track 1 but apparently not
[emoji3].

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk