With the help of BoomX2 I finally succeeded in displaying RSS Feed Text
on my Squeezebox touch.

My intention is to display own data on the screen like pool temperature,
current household electricity consumption, operating parameters of the
heating, etc.

My idea is to have an xml file on my NAS which is fed automatically with
my data.
RSS Feed Text within Custom Clock Applet should read out the file in
order to display the information on the Squeezebox screen.

At the moment I need some information on how should the structure of the
xml file be
and which parameters have to be used within Custom Clock Helper for the
right setup.
Is there any manual für the parameter setup? I learned that the field
format can be filled with %title and %description. Are there some more
options?

Does the entry in the field url always have to start with http:// ?
I already learned from BoomX2 that https:// is not possible.
But can I also use some local address like
\\192.168.xxx.xxx\RSS\Mydata.xml ?

Did anybody do something like this before?
Can somebody provide me with a working example as a Custom Clock Helper
export file?

Thank you in advance!