webnick wrote:
> Hello, thanks for the response, although I'm not sure exactly what you
> need.  So I'll just list all I think might be needed:
>
> Win10 Home 64 bit OS on Intel NUC 5i5RYB (i5-5252U CPU @ 1.60 Hz, 16 gig
> RAM, x-64 based processor) ethernet connected via gigabit router/modem
> to "Player Model: Squeezebox Classic Player Type: squeezebox2 Firmware:
> 137 v3" using LMS 7.9.3 - 1591161343
>
> Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
> Operating system: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
> Platform Architecture: 8664
> Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
> Audio::Scan: 0.95
> IO::Socket::SSL: 2.024
> Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
>
> Thanks philippe_44, I hope you can see what's needed.

So that’s Windows and a SB3. What is your internet connection? It skips
on all tracks, some tracks, every minute? I need a bit better
description of the issue because it’s not something that others have
reported. Send tracks references if this is more some tracks than others
and potentially a server log with the YT logging set to ‘info’

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5