Hi all...

So I saw that the YouTube plugin has been updated since I last used it
(many years ago, when it stopped working eventually), so I re-enabled it
and have been trying it.

I'm using the token for it so that the plugin works, but didn't supply
auth info yet.

If I generate auth info for it, will that connect it to the
Google/YouTube account that I created the auth with?  Or is it
completely separated from that?

- Tim

Integra Integrated Stereo Amp / Home Built Intel-based HTPC (running
LMS) w/BluRay Player / Panasonic Viera TV
Squeezebox Duet (Received in living room attached to stereo amp,
Controller in bedroom).
Squeezebox Boom in Storage (gift from Slim Devices after they came to my
home to debug a networking issue).
Squeezebox 3 in Bedroom, attached to small "executive" stereo system
with bookshelf speakers mounted on wall.
Squeezebox Radio in Bedroom, next to bed, used as radio alarm.