mherger wrote:
> > I'm running LMS 8.0.0 on Synology NAS so no Spotify on system.
> (Frankly
> > not sure I would be willing trying "messy" workaround solution on NAS
> > even if there was one)
>
> I still don't know where you got that "messy workaround" from.

Apologies Michael.. probably I misunderstood.. jumping at the moment
between different things and confusing myself  :confused:.
I meant poll (below) .. most likely I need to read it again .. ignore my
assumption of anything being "messy".. my bad , sorry :p

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109980-Spotty-and-playlist-folders&highlight=playlist+folders

mherger wrote:

> Here's the tool I wrote to export the folder information from a Spotify
>
> installation and transfer it to Spotty:
>
> http://www.herger.net/spotty/findSpotifyFolderFiles.zip
>
> It's a Windows executable. IIRC you'd call it like
>
> findSpotifyFolderFiles.exe yourserver:9000
>
> Where you put your server's IP or name as "yourserver", and the correct
>
> port as you're using it to access the web UI.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thank you !!

I assume I run it now and then whenever need to update folder structure?
I will definitely check it out. Cheers!

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Logitech
Media Server Version: 8.0.0