pinkdot wrote:
> Ds218+ and the ds718+ have the same arch. I don't see the 'high' ram
> usage, but don't have any plugins installed.
> Just for a test I added spotty to LMS, but had almost no effect on ram.
> You can check yourself by disabling all plugins to see what the ram
> usage of LMS 8 is. I doubt it is higher than any previous release.
> Activate the plugins one by one and see which plugin causes the increase
> in ram usage.

I'm absolutely fine with your LMS package ram usage on my DS218+
(expanded to 6GB) .. just trying to help grimmace92, I only assume his
DS1812+ struggles with available ram.
I got to say though that after comparing LMS's instances I was running ,
there seems to be higher ram usage with LMS8.0 vs 7.9
LMS8.0 (your package with spotty and few extra plugins) ~410MB
LMS8.0 (docker image justifiably without additional plugins ) ~350MB
LMS7.9 (docker image jboels without additional plugins) ~145MB

@grimmace92 Is your NAS ram expanded already? Maybe Raspi for LMS and
NAS for Library could work better for you?

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material
Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X,  Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with
Material Skin