pinkdot wrote:
> Hi Roy,
>
> No need :-)
>
> You need at least 1 player somewhere in your network, on a PC, official
> Logitech hardware, or a Raspberry with squeezelite. There is no option
> to add a client like squeezelite to your nas AFAIK.
>
> Do you still use the PS audio streamer?

Hi pinkdot,

Thanks for the reply, I think I may have been playing around with
'Daplile' when I used LMS before, so I assume it had a player in it.
I have uninstalled LMS from my nas now and instead am using their own
'Media Server' app - which seems to be working very well.
Prior to trying LMS this time I was using Minim server, but since the
last few updates it seemed to get a bit sluggish.

I don't have my PS audio anymore, it was the DirectStream Jr. - I'm now
using a Naim 272 which is a streamer/preamp.
I'll see how it goes with 'Media Server' for now.

Thanks for the info and help.

Kind regards
Roy.