@Michael - This has come up before, apps not showing with Material. I
think its always mysqueezebox.om apps, but they show for me. Is the
JSONRPC request correct? Is LMS filtering out (e.g.) Tidal for some
reason? As you can see Tidal is not in the response.

Hmm... it usually is the other way around: the web UI lagging behind "squeezeplay" interfaces.

Would you know whether the apps would be shown on the UI (JiveLite/Squeezeplay) or in other controller apps? Anything in the server.log about it? As its working for you and me and most other users most of the time, I doubt you have a fundamental problem there. It's likely rather in LMS. But I'd need to know whether other interfaces behaved the same.

--

Michael