cpd73 wrote:
> Is this when you edit/delete pocasts that appear after "Recently Played"
> ?? I -think- the issue is that I use the item_id as the index into the
> podcast list to edit/delete. e.g.
>
> >   >
  -  PodA
  -  Recently Played
  -  TestB

> PodA = item_id:0, index: 0
> Recently Played = item_id:1, index: none
> TestB = item_id2, index: 1
>
> As you can see TestB has a different item_id to index - which is where
> I think the error (with Material) lies.

It is happening for me when editing std. entries (-> not from Recently
Played list)

A wild (clueless) guess: Could it be that it also has something to do
with non-english charakters?

Maybe, you want to use my podcast.prefs to test?
(see:31412)

P.S. I get no further output on the console then editing podcast list

|Filename: podcast.prefs.txt                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31412|