kidstypike wrote:
> Same request here. I would like to be able to choose a player and for
> that player to remain selected until I, (me personally) decide to
> control another player.
>
> Fed up of seeing selected any of the other 3 players I have currently on
> the network, but hardly ever the one I have previously selected to
> control.
>
> I use the Material skin and realize this may not be wholly an SQ-X
> problem.

Thanks for asking.  Yes, there is some skin behavior that SLX has to
account for.  However,  SLX is supposed to remember the play between
sleep and wake and make sure that you wake with the same player.  It
works fine for me, so I thought all was well.  But I did find something
in the code that could possible cause SLX to forget.  I have fixed it
here so it will be in the next version (Next week or so).

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X