@Craig When screen locks and MS apk was last app in use, its not
possible to unlock phone with fingerprint reader.. I'm not sure if
that's Android normal behavior or if MS apk doesn't support fingerprint
reader?  MS apk still works without unlocking but ideally I would like
to be able to unlock phone from MS apk(if its locked). My phone FP
reader is on side power button hence its bit awkward to go back and try
unlock again and again with one hand operation..
I cannot find anything in settings. Thanks!

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Squeezelite-X, Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin