typecrazy789 wrote:
> Per the developer's suggestion I've been watching the live view and am
> totally seeing how the Sugarcube mixes get in the shape they're in since
> the suggestions presented by MIP are generally all the same folder,
> album, location, etc., with very small variation. Yet when I turn off
> Sugarcube and just turn on the MIP mix in LMS, I get a much wider
> variety of albums/locations/artists.
>
> He basically said to watch what happens and if MIP is only presenting
> Sugarcube with narrow choices then there's not really much he could do,
> and I see what he means...but why is that happening there, but using it
> in standalone mode it works much better? I've still not had time to
> focus and strip out all the tags but I'm wondering now how much
> difference that would make - maybe little, maybe lots. Only one way to
> find out, I suppose.
I don't have access to my server at the moment, but some things to
verify:

- Are both plugins configured the same way with regards to variation.
  There are two parameters that decide that, don't remember the names
  off the top of my head, but mine are set to 2 and 180 ;)
- Is there any other limiting of results done in your config of
  SugarCube: don't play artist x, don't repeat for x tracks/albums etc.

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...