vinnielo wrote:
> I see. Given that there aren't that many updates for PlayHLS, perhaps I
> could help you host the latest set of files on my non-secure server?
I don't this really solves your problem.

BTW - you didn't answer point 5 which may be a cause. PlayHLS is now
part of LMS 3rd party plugin list - so there should be no repository URL
in your setup.

If you really want PlayHLS then do a manual install.
Make sure no PlayHLS repository URL. Download the PlayHLS plugin ZIP
file. Unzip into the LMS Plugins (not Caches/Installed/Plugins or
Slim/Plugin) directory . Restart LMS.