Hi guys,

thanks for making the latest Squeezeserver packages available and for
maintaining them.
They run smootly on my Synology but I have two questions regarding the
updates:

1. Would it be possible to add a "digital signature" to these updates so
that the NAS does no complain. I know that I can change the settigns but
do not want to compromise on security
2. Likewise, after each update I need to newly set my firewall settings
and add the Squeezeserver to the list. Can this be solved differently so
that the update is an actual update and not a remove and reinstall?

Small issues but I just wanted to share them. Won't stop me from using
it.

Thanks again!

Merc

3 * Boom, 1 * Radio, 1 * Touch, 1 SB Classic, 2 SB Duet, 1pi with
picoreplayer, server and music on Synology DS718+
library ~50.000 titles