furnace wrote:
> I use LMS 7.9.1, Spotty 4.4.0, Helper app 0.12.0
>
> Using Spotify on my Android (Pixel 2) device shows the RPi players on my
> network. However, other family members (using their Pixel 2) cannot see
> the players. In addition, one of the players occasionally disappears and
> reappears. I have checked the box marked "Monitor the connection of the
> Spotty Connect helper with the Spotify servers. This can be useful if
> your Spotty Connect enabled devices regularly disappear from the Spotify
> apps."
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Mark

Incidentally, using Spotify on my laptop web browser (open.spotify.com)
shows all the players. On my son's laptop (visiting for the weekend)
they don't show when using the desktpop Spotify app

4 Pis running piCoreplayer served by LMS on a Seagate Dockstar running
Squeezeplug . All controlled from the sluggish Web UI :( and the
sensational Squeezecommander App