I have selected as favorite in Qobuz an album with 960 tracks. (42
discs)
https://open.qobuz.com/album/0886445221237

When I look into this album in LMS is see only 510 tracks. It seems that
only 510 tracks are imported into the LMS library.

Is this a technical limitation? Can the number of tracks to be imported
be increased?

You can consider it a technical limitation. The code simply isn't prepared to deal with albums of that size... As we only get 50 tracks per response, getting 1000 requires doing 20 requests. Therefore I capped the number - too low obviously...

--

Michael