expectingtofly wrote:
> That sounds perfect, thanks.   Apologies for my ignorance,  I can't see
> where I submit a request for somebody to update the "include.json".  Is
> there a forum thread, or do I just ask here?
Using github and automating the repo update is quite new so the
associated processes are being developed.  I haven;t followed recent
possts but my understandign is (i) there is a regular update and (ii) a
forced update by done by a few authorised individuals.

> I have to agree with you.  Although, in my day job where there is a team
> of developers and testers and hundreds of automatic tests and an
> automatic release pipeline I feel a lot more comfortable with the whole
> "fail fast, release often" concept ;)
> Not so comfortable with my little one man plugin :-)
> I'm a bit cautious (probably unnecessarily) , as I'm new to LMS
> development.

I am more cautious with BBCiPlayer updates as it is a player and there
is a difference between UK and non UK functionality and I can only test
non-UK and some features are player sensitive (e.g. old SB , Jive,
bridge) .  Also if I make a change, I have make sure I have subsequent
free time to make sure I can cope with posts and necessary fixes.