Initially, I tried out a squeezebox player because I was interested in
Deezer HiFi. Then after realizing that it wasn't just working, I went to
the Deezer community forums just to realize that for some years, people
have been requested LMS and squeezebox compatibility, only for the
deezer team to reply that it's not a priority for them, even if users
cancel their account. This is one example:
https://en.deezercommunity.com/other-devices-49/deezer-hifi-logitech-media-server-not-streaming-16-bit-44-1-khz-5428
So, the issue is actually deezer, who would rather lose customers than
to add support to LMS, so in the end I went to Qobuz. Slightly smaller
catalog but better support, and things work great.