bpa wrote:
> On Classical GUI It is the M menu on the Right Hand pane beside the
> playing item
> On material - click triple dots on RHS and then choose More
>

> It should skip more than once.
> On "Live " you can skip back usually up to about  3 hours.  Most typical
> use is to "skip back to start of program" - which for a Radio 3 concert
> can be about 3 hours.

I found the "M" thanks - never noticed it before.

Using Squeezer on Android which is a bit easier, skip back still doesn't
seem to go back more than once (nor on IE). Frankly I am not quite sure
what it does after the first skip back. However the "Skip back to start"
does work as expected!
I have now set skip back/forwards to 2 / 1 mins respectively. If I go to
the beginning of the program, then skipping forwards seems to jump
either 2 or 3 mins (rarely 1 minute as expected), but at least it does
work. Skipping back seems a bit random, not sure what it is doing or
even that the time delay indicator is correct. Sometimes it seems to
skip back as expected, sometimes it seems to actually go skip forwards!

SB3 -> Quad 909 -> Quad Electrostatic speakers, Quad 405 -> TBI
subwoofer
3 x SB3s + SB Radio
LMS on Raspbian on a Pi4
Rotel RSP1068 surround processor, Quad 707 -> B&W surround