Hi everyone

Here is my story with the plugin. It worked well for about a year, after
following Philippe's clear instructions. Then on Nov 3, I received
notification from YouTube API Operations that my access was now disabled
due to inactivity. I requested quota as per their instructions and this
is where the misery started. I received detailed instructions and had to
fill forms as if I was applying to work for the NSA. Anyway after a few
exchanges of email they finally told me that they were extending my
quota until my application could be fully analyzed.

In the mean time, I tried creating another project, nothing worked,
until I cleared the LMS cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin,
and tried with just the API key, without Client ID and secret. To my
surprise it worked again, for about 24 hours then stopped, with the same
error message.

Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (422) no stream/DASH found

I'm kind of lost at this point.