Spotty just updated and rescanned. Everything seems OK except that a
large number of my Spotify playlists are not showing in Spotty.

I have restarted LMS after the Spotty update. I have created and
installed a Client ID as per
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112962&p=994798&viewfull=1#post994798

I'm running Spotty V4.4.3 with Pinkdot's latest LMS 8.0.0-1605166211 on
a Synology DS418 (armv8). So as well as Spotty, I'm running the 'Spotty
Helper application for ARMv8/aarch64 architecture' v0.30.2. This didn't
update when Spotty updated to v4.4.3. Does that matter?

I can't think what else to try, so I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

TIA

Diana.