I have a response from radio.net customer support about this problem:

"Dear Vinnielo,

Thank you for your message and for your interest in radio.net.

Indeed, it is not normal.
We will repair the radio station as soon as possible and ask you to be
patient. Due to maintenance work on our system it will probably take two
to three weeks.
We kindly ask you to refrain from informing us about this change several
times or asking for the status.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind regards from Hamburg,
"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

*RadioFeeds UK & Ireland..* an up-to-date radio directory for your
Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the
mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC *and the BBC's
high-quality HLS streams* on top of what's available in our MSB app.
-Now with over 1000 registered users-, it's available for Logitech Media
Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
Click for more info: *http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze*