dagb wrote:
> Trying to generate a config, but no luck. No file is generated.
>
> squeeze2upnp-x86-64 -i /tmp/sq2pnp.xml -f /tmp/sq2pnp.debug -d all=debug
>

> ...results in a file /tmp/sq2pnp.debug,  but no /tmp/sq2pnp.xml .
> This with version 1.42. No combination of lms running/lms not
> running/generate/root/not-root or whatever  in the web UI results in a
> config either.
> The debug file is of no assistance.
> Suggestions about things I can have messed up?
>
> SELinux is not enabled, nor is there any firewall filtering going on.
> Kind of baffled now.

If the debug tells you that no player is detected, then no config fill
will be generated, that's the way it works. Check if you have multiple
NICs and you might be bound to the wrong one or see if your network
topology (router) is filtering out some broadcast packets.

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3