mherger wrote:
> > I have no idea why sometimes favrourites returns IDs as (e.g.)
> > "item_id:abcdef.1" and sometimes just "item_id:1" - however, for both
>
> Maybe I'm missing some context and should keep quiet. But Favorites can
>
> be nested. You can have sub-folders with favorites. In that case the
> first part would define the folder, while the second part is the index
> of the item inside that folder.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks, yes some of my favourites are nested.

Craig, the ones I'm trying to delete aren't nested, they are in the
"root", but there are others that are nested so that might explain the
strange id's

location 1: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control