carsten_h wrote:
> One of my albums is from "Björn Ulvaeus & Benny Andersson".
> Every time I make a complete or only changed scan, the file with this
> artist image gets updated and has the name: "Björn Ulvaeus Benny
> Andersson.jpg".

This is very strange. With the new version: "8.0.1 - 1606059084 @ Sun
Nov 22 16:49:21 CET 2020" the behaviour has changed. Now there was a new
file with the name "Björn Ulvaeus Benny Andersson.missing" in the
folder. So I changed the name of the jpg file to "Björn Ulvaeus Benny
Andersson" and now it works as expected.

But still strange that the picture has not been found.

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone
two airport express
ikea symfonisk