PasTim wrote:
> I'm not really keen on keeping permanently signed in to the BBC for BBC
> Sounds.  Am I being stupidly paranoid?

I'm in the US, and not really familiar with the BBC Podcast, but what I
am using is the Podcast Search though the material skin. It seaches
ITunes and Gpodder. I did a search in itunes for "BBC" (not knowing what
you are looking for):

32348

One other thing if you are not familiar with Phillippe's "Reliable"
Plugin. It greatly helps the frustrating tendency for podcasts
disconnecting
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112931-ANNOUNCE-Reliable-plugin-for-resilient-HTTP-connections
Just remember to "enable" if in plugin settings (default is disabled)

Jim

|Filename: 2020-11-28 07_12_57-Only A Game • WBFO 88.7 __ Logitech Media
Server.png|
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32348|