vinnielo wrote:
> I think there were a few bug reports that if you accidentally held down
> on a button press on the soft remote, you'd get persistent text
> scrolling on the display from the last station you were listening to.
> Closing and restarting doesn't help.
> Neither does uninstalling and reinstalling nor changing skins.
> I've also tried switching to the Java MP3 plugin in case resources were
> getting low.
> Is it game over?

Softsqueeze is the original slimserver softplayer and maintenance has
been minimal (by Ralphy I think) - just enough to keep it going with OS
/ Java / LMS updates.
There are very few users.
The only time I used it was to test plugin behaviour on a Transporter.

It's possble the problem originated a few years ago when scrolling was
changed from being software based from LMS to using a "firmware" based
in real SB players.