manx wrote:
> Synology hasn't deprecated LMS as such (its not their package) but they
> will be updating Perl which will cause incompatibility. Probably the
> simplest course of action is not to update to DSM7/PERL5.28 and keep
> what you have working as it is. Its the option I'll be taking for the
> foreseeable anyway.

Staying with DSM6 to keep LMS going also doesn't sound like attractive
idea.. It will mean missing out on all updates both from Synology (im
keen to check new packages etc) and LMS (as pinkdot said we my get one
more update if we are lucky. )

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin