NikolajC wrote:
> Ah great to know. Is there any way to backup and restore settings if I
> try it that way?

I believe you could use something like WinSCP to access @appstore folder
on your NAS and copy content of squeezecenter as a backup..   Full path
will be visible on bottom of LMS information page.
TBH I have never tried to restore settings this way so dont know if you
will not encounter any permissions issues when restoring.. (You may have
to do it as root - which I could not anymore since few DSM updates)
So probably best to also backup information in other way like copy all
paths and text input to file and create printscreens for other LMS
pages.

BTW After reading pinkdot's reply about claimed ports I really wonder
why docker LMS is working on my syno with package LMS still installed
O_o

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin