First up - I do really like the Picore Player/LMS and plug-ins.
Wonderful work to all those who make it happen.

Thats said I am getting a bit fed up of "dropouts" in a stream -
particularly using BBC Sounds. It can also happen using Bandscampout
plug in.
Basically, at different times in a programme the audio is lost -
sometimes it returns a while later - other times it needs a restart of
the programme or track.
I have the latest versions of LMS/BBC Sounds/Airbridge. I have an
Airport Express that I stream to.
I also use the Reliable plug in - to try and get a consistent stream.

Any ideas ?

Should I work out how to post a log file ? If so which log file should I
look for ?

Much appreciated - Julian