paul- wrote:
> The new pCP7 is using the latest perl, which is getting stricter and
> stricter.  So that is likely the what's causing the problem
>
> How are you creating that style.  The error indicates it improperly
> encoded utf8.
>
> I believe these are the lines it doesn't like
>
> "sdtformat": "%!Zº",
>
> I cannot find reference as to what that format is supposed to be.

Thank you,

I created this screen on lms 7.x with the custom clock helper, and from
there exported this as text file.
In custom clock  helper you can just import this as new style, by
copying and pasting just the text and applying.
Once it’s transferred to the squeezebox touch, you can use this style
even on the newer LMS (64bit)

The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen