slartibartfast wrote:
> I only have a Nest Mini but the volume setting in LMS is reflected in
> the Google Home app and vice versa. I have seen it jump around for no
> reason though. So if you change the volume on Google Home the same
> percentage volume should be indicated in LMS.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

not for me. i'm trying on google nest audio in stereo, if i set the
volume in lms at the max is really too low on nest players, i can set
higher in the google app but it comes back to the lower volume once next
song is played if i push the next song on the lms

Touchx2,radiox4, Squeezebox Server 7.9 (Raspberrypi 3 and qnap ts-269)